Wednesday, July 16, 2008

GOW 3 at last!

Well I can finally say officially that God of War 3 is on it's way to Playstation 3 and I can finally confirm that I'm working on it. All I can say is that we are all very excited about the progress that we have made on the game and we feel that things are coming along nicely. I wish that I could talk about the game more but I am sure that as time goes by we will release more and more info. For now all we have to show is a Teaser trailer that was unveiled at the E3 Sony press conference. As time goes by I will continue to talk as much as I can about how the game is comming along. For now however enjoy the Teaser trailer for Gow3:

10 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, cant wait for more!
Keep up the good work!

Bruno Velazquez said...

Hopefully there will be more news in the near future. Please stay tuned!

Unknown said...

Cant wait!!!!!!
And I will stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=195469

Cant wait to check the screens of the game!

Bruno Velazquez said...

I wish I could show you guys more. At least you will get to see Kratos on other PS3 games soon!

Unknown said...

Awesome!
Kratos is in Hot Shot Golf for Ps3!
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/20/kratos-joins-the-hot-shots-golf-lineup/

Anonymous said...

Bruno!! how's stig asmussen's new role as director? any pressure, and do u guys feel ( atleast right now that the game will be as good as the first 2? )

Bruno Velazquez said...

Stig is great (as usual) and I feel that the game will be as good as the first 2.

Anonymous said...

please don't screw this game up man...its the only reason i have my ps3 here....i know release date won't be until 2010 as well

Anonymous said...

one last thing, i promise not too bug you again, i know ur probably thinking why is this kid talking so much...umm is GOW 3 going to be about fighting and killing the gods? in other words is it a pretty much conflict between kratos and the gods? a simple yes or no would bring tears to my eyes that u answered my long waiting question!!