Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SoulCalibur PSP-----Kratos



This is one that has been hard not to talk about. I am a big fan of the Soul Calibur series and it was a great pleasure to be a ble to work with members the their team. I think they did a great job in getting Darth Vader and Yoda into Soul Calubir 4, all of their moves and animations fit the character very well and now Kratos is no exception. I have been working with Namco to ensure that Kratos moves like Kratos and various other members of the God of War team, especially Stig, have been giving them lots of feedback as well. The game should be out in the near future. In the mean time enjoy the trailer below! Let me know what you guys think about it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) king you are the king..

Seriously, I have no problems with him appearing in Soul Calibur, but I'm also not a Soul Calibur player..

Anonymous said...

Soul Caliber looked cool, but when I saw Kratos with his Palace/Tartarus in the background, the game looked great.

Elliott Gibson II said...

Awesome!!!Kratos on soulcalibur made my purchase a future one for the psp!!! will the fights be fair though? LOL! Kratos breathes massive combos!

Anonymous said...

hope Kratos will be available on DLC for PS3